Saturday, October 8, 2011

Summer Recap

Oh hello, again. Sorry for the few months sabbatical. It's not that my life hasn't been exciting, it's just been to crazy to take the time and write about it. I overslept my group run this morning so thought I better do something productive like blog... instead of emptying the cat litter or finding my bedroom floor back.

Here's what you've missed:

Seth and I were  stranded on the way to Omaha. It was a scorcher

 Saw some OAR

 Saw some Jason Aldean (thanks Kristin!)

We took a trip to the Twin Cities. Watched the Twins and did a lot of shopping...

Sister time in Omaha!

It doesn't matter this picture is blurry. Bon Iver is about the music.

More sister time!!!

Disappointing game.

Said goodbye to the car and hello to a beautiful CRV and a car payment for the rest of my life.


Won a trip to Honolulu and this resort. Holla!!! Yes I'm going alone... :(


Graciously welcomed cooler weather and all things FALL

Welcomed a new fuzzy friend into the home. Maddi is a stinky, sneezy, cuddly yet crazy new addition.


Said a Happy 54th to my favorite mother!

Doesn't she look GREAT?!
 

Well, those are the captured highlights of my summer. I do enjoy the fall colors, fall food, and crunchy leaves but summer was good to me. Till next time (hopefully its not 3 months again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment