Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Making May A-MAY-Zing

*Peeks in*

*Sheepishly waves*

Hello? Anyone still out there?

Apparently, Blogger changed their blogging format months ago and I missed the memo. And, my last recap was a summer update as I'm writing this in 80* weather as summer is quickly approaching... whoopsies!

Anyway, Happy May Day! So glad we are on the up and up in getting the heck out of winter. What a miserable time. I am so excited to don my pasty legs, sweat profusely, and peruse the farmers market buying vegetables I don't know what to do with.

To start summer off on the right track, I've come up with a few ways I can try to make my May A-MAY-Zing.

1. Catch up with long lost friends - I miss everyone!!!
2. Cut back on YMCA hours - these last few months have been insane and I'm not sacrificing myself any more.
3. Schedule and STICK TO my time to study for the personal training exam.
4. Attempt a pull-up... maybe unassisted.
5. Make the plunge and purchase some legit professional clothes. I had a meeting today with one of the higher ups at Hy-Vee and I had to tape my shirt ruffle flap down beforehand so it wouldn't hang out.

Starting with baby steps here...

I've got a super fun summer planned full of weddings, family, friends and a NEW BABY GIRL NIECE!!!! I would add a few pictures to help capture what I've been up to, but every single one of them is of a cat. Instead, I'll leave you with what will be happening July 15 in the Twin Cities with my favorite little sister, the Color Run!

On that note, I'll try not to abandon you for 6 months again. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment